Anthem Lighting offers a full range of commercial lighting products for interior and exterior use.
Exterior LED Lighting
Exterior LED Lighting Retrofit Kits. LED lighting for building exteriors is the long lasting, durable and economical choice for decorative, safety and security lighting. Our experienced sales team can guide you to the best choices for your needs. Options include:
- Parking Lot Lighting. Cost effective, high intensity LED lighting for safe, secure parking lots is provided by LED lighting solutions, and at much lower utility and maintenance costs than HID, HPS or other conventional lighting types. High intensity LED lights will outperform conventional lighting through many years of extreme outdoor conditions. Options include daylight sensors, occupancy sensors and a variety of mounting options. Use of LED lights in ground level or multilevel parking facilities reduces dangerous shadows and dark areas, and allows security cameras to operate more efficiently with better output. In-pavement LED crosswalk lighting markers are an effective, yet low cost way to increase pedestrian safety near lift gates and other high traffic areas by alerting oncoming traffic to their presence.
- Wall Pack Sconce LED lighting. Sconces and wall fixtures are available in both directional and flood styles and are an excellent choice for lighting exterior pathways surrounding commercial buildings and parking lots. They are typically used on office buildings, campuses, hotels, stores and many other types of facilities to create ambient light and to increase pedestrian safety or to highlight directional signage. Many materials and slim, low profile styles are available to harmonize with any building’s architecture.
- Pathway Lighting. Anthem offers solutions for commercial landscape lighting installed at ground level. A wide variety of fixture styles are available. For building perimeter paths and stairs in a commercial setting, LED lighting is a long lasting and economical option to consider. Occupancy sensors can decrease operating costs. In-pavement LED lighting systems are an attractive option.
- Floodlights and Area Lights. We supply vandal proof lighting to increase building and outdoor property security for commercial properties such as auto dealerships, outdoor retail storage areas and back entrances.
Interior LED Lighting
Interior LED lighting is one of the most cost effective strategies you can implement for any commercial building. We supply a comprehensive range of fixtures, bulbs and parts for any interior installation.
- Commercial Interior Lighting. Anthem Lighting offers high quality LED solutions for office buildings and campuses, Industrial and manufacturing facilities, warehouses, high end and big box retail outlets, educational facilities, auto dealership showrooms and many more. Products include commercial LED wall pack, LED area lights, LED recessed lighting, LED high bay lighting and linear LED strip lighting.
- Interior LED retrofit. Converting to LED lights can have a very quick return on investment, particularly in 24/7 business and retail environments. We offer everything needed for retrofitting your customer’s facilities, with quick availability and long user warranties. Recessed retrofit systems and kits replace tube fluorescents and noisy ballasts with silent, energy efficient LED lighting to provide a low maintenance, consistent lighting profile.
These products are available in a range of wattage from 40 to 150 watts. Downgrading your wattage slightly can result in substantial savings with very little noticeable effect.
Lighting products that have earned the Department of Energy and EPA ENERGY STAR designation use less energy, while delivering exceptional features. Saving energy helps your client save money on utility bills and protects the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Listed Products
The DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to drive efficient lighting by defining quality, facilitating thought leadership, and delivering tools and resources to the lighting market through open dialogue and collaboration.
The DLC is dedicated to accelerating the widespread adoption of high-performing commercial lighting solutions. They promote the use of high-quality, energy-efficient lighting products in collaboration with utilities and energy efficiency program members, manufacturers, lighting designers, and federal, state, and local entities. Through these partnerships, the DLC establishes product quality specifications, facilitates thought leadership, and provides information, education, tools and technical expertise.
All of our LED products are DLC qualified and listed.
LED Lighting Benefits
ENERGY STAR & DLC-qualified commercial LED lighting offers an unprecedented opportunity to save energy, maintenance and cooling costs. Anthem Lighting specializes in providing cost effective, state of the art lighting solutions for offices, businesses, warehouse, big box retail and industrial settings. LED lighting can be an easy retrofit for these applications, providing a swift ROI, particularly when rebates and incentives are factored in. LED lighting is a particularly appropriate and effective solution for outdoor lighting such as parking lots, store perimeters, and signage.
Qualified commercial LED light fixtures use at least 75% less energy and last 35 times longer than incandescent lighting. LED lighting produces virtually no heat and provides optimal light color for any environment from parking lots, warehouses and industrial facilities to retail settings and high-end show rooms.
The Many Benefits of Quality LED Lighting
- Reduced energy costs. LEDs use at least 50 to 75% less energy than incandescent lighting, resulting in substantial energy savings and operating expenses.
- Directional lighting puts light where it’s needed. LEDs aim light in a specific direction, unlike conventional bulbs which emit both light and heat in all directions. This directional capacity eliminates wasted light and energy.
- Reduced maintenance costs. Quality LEDs last 35 to 50 times longer than incandescent lighting and about 2 to 5 times longer than fluorescent lighting. With a longer operational life, LEDs will reduce labor costs of replacing bulbs in commercial settings. Frequently this labor must be performed in off-hours, which adds additional cost.
- Reduced cooling costs. LEDs produce minimal heat.
- Offers convenient features. LEDs are available with 0-10V and line voltage dimming and motion activated controls, indoor lighting and automatic daylight shut-off and motion sensors on some outdoor lighting.
- Durability. LEDs are extremely break resistant and nearly immune to vibration damage.
- Exceptional brightness. LEDs are brighter than existing lighting technologies (incandescent or fluorescent) and light is well distributed over an area.
- Light output remains constant over time. Output will only decrease towards the end of the rated lifetime (at least 35,000 hours or 12 years based on 8 hours of use per day).
- Excellent color quality. The color temperature of the light appears clear and consistent over time. The even distribution and bright white lighting quality is unrivaled for any retail setting, from a small boutique to a big box retail warehouse or grocery store.
- Instant on. Most fluorescent and HID lamps require several minutes to reach maximum light output. LED lights come on instantly when turned on. Excellent performance when used with occupancy or daylight sensors.
- No flickering. When dimmed, LED lighting remains steady and constant.
- No off-state power draw. The fixture does not use power when it is turned off, with the exception of external controls, whose power should not exceed 0.5 watts in the off state.
- Extended lifespan. High quality LEDs have a lifespan of 30,000 to 50,000 hours. Incandescent bulbs have a lifespan of approximately 1000 hours; a comparable CF lasts up to 10,000 hours. LEDs are also unaffected by rapid cycling, such as in flashing light signage, or when used with occupancy sensors.
- Cold temperature operation. High intensity LED performance is exceptional in cold temperatures, making them an excellent choice for both indoor and outdoor LED lighting in unheated facilities, parking lot and signage lighting, sports facility lighting, refrigerated display cases, and cold storage warehouse interiors.
- Cost effective retrofits. LEDs are available in a wide range of wattages, including 40, 60, 90, 100 and 150 watts. Given the longevity and increased lumens of these options, the cost savings of using lower rated wattages can be substantial. LED strip lights produce a bright, even high quality light that is perfect for commercial facilities.
In short, qualified LED lighting is the clear choice for excellent quality, color and even distribution of light, with a solid return on investment in retrofit applications or specified in new construction.